From composting and worm farming to DIY cleaning products and cosmetics, electric bikes, waste minimisation and pest-trapping - we run practical workshops throughout the year that will teach you skills you can adopt in your everyday lives.
Keep an eye on our blog, calendar or follow us on Facebook or Twitter to keep up to date about workshops that are coming up.
Future Living Conversations
We hold this FREE 8-part series of inspiring sustainable living workshops at few times each year. Join local experts for practical workshops to help you save money and reduce our environmental impact.
- Growing your own food
- Building communities that are fun and healthy
- How to reduce your power bill and live better
- Zero waste living
- Eco design for building and renovation
- Travel options - why we need to give up our car addiction
- Water care/Make your own cleaning and beauty products
- How our food choices impact our environment
MAKE cleaning or cosmetic product workshops
Diane Millow - aka The Dairy Farmer's Daughter - often runs these fun and practical workshops through Go Eco. Her workshops teach you how to use household products to make earth-kind cosmetic and cleaning potions that won't harm your family and won't cost the earth - literally.
MAKE Cleaning or Cosmetic Product Workshops show you how to MAKE products at home that are quick, easy, more natural, cost effective - and they work!